Hi,

My name is James Howlett maybe you know me with the name Logan or Wolverine. To beginning this is my story, I’m a mutant since the Canadian government decided to cover my skeleton with adamantium, an indestructible metal. They were going to make me the best of soldiers since I have extraordinary abilities as retractable metal claws.However since this experience I have no memory of my past.My only goal is to find my memories by any means, I will be helped by mutants, the x mens.

Now the world has lot of changed we are in 2029 when the movie begins.The mutants have all been hunted and killed and any more have been born in over 25 years we are the last living. While I live rather quietly as VTC I am suddenly harassed by a person named Gabriella who takes care of a strange little girl named X23. That is when a man named Donald Pearce wants to recover this girl and does everything to achieve it. When the Reavers led by Donald attack my sanctuary to recover X23 only this last professor Xavier and me will get out of it. After that a real race-chase starts across the United States.

How far will Donald Pearce go to recover this girl? And especially what is behind X23 to be so coveted?

Sign, Logan.

By Lucien